Friday, September 25, 2009

She

She...is perfect.
Not just one aspect. But every little thing that adds up to it.
She is beautiful.
Not in one way. But in any imaginable.
Inside out she's still a goddess.
Plus she's modest...even with the physique of a model.
She is the sun. My sun.
Not the only one that brightens up my day.
But the reason I live to see another one.
She is my summer breeze.
She is my reprieve.
She is my oxygen.
Without her I couldn't think straight.
I would turn blue with the blues without her in my life.
Breathing every single part of her into myself.
Deep into my lungs until I'm high off the simple thought of her.
Forgetting to exhale because I want to hold her as long possible.
She is the light at the end of the tunnel.
My escape from the darkness.
And my gateway to the Garden of Eden.
Where everything is how it's supposed to be.
Where everything is beautiful without question.
Because I see her in everything.
She is the very definition of the galaxy.
Because she means the world to me.
She is the brightest star, my favorite celebrity.
And at the same time my number one fan.
She is my medicine.
She is also my ailment.
She has me lovesick. And I'm loving every second of it.
Every twinge of sadness I feel for every minute we don't spend together.
She is my vicodin with a little morphine.
Making all the hurt disappear with a single touch.
With the whisper of her voice, the pain just drifts away.
She is my Einstein mixed with a little bit of Da Vinci.
My revolutionary symbol of love in a cold, cold world.
Making every little rotten, complicated thing make sense.
She is the answer to the greatest question in history.
What is life and what am I supposed to do with mine.
And my answer is her.
And only her.
She is the never-ending subject of my thoughts.
The last thing I think about before I sleep.
What I spend every night dreaming about.
And the first thought in my head when I awake.
So in a way, I never stop thinking about her.
And I'm fine with that.
She is unexplainable.
She is indescribable.
She is undefinable.
But I'm trying my very best to put her essence in words.
She...is perfect.
But she's yet to walk into my life.
So I'm still twiddling my thumbs and waiting here.
Praying that someday...She comes.
And she will be the she who I speak of.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.