Saturday, September 26, 2009

WorldLocked

See an open door, I decide to walk through it
Then fall into the world just the way that I knew it
Heard the door shut, then the turn of the lock
Pitch-black and silent but the pulse of a clock

Looking for an escape, in the form of a spaceship
But let's face it, pain and disappointment are basic
Angels are weak, and the devil is persuasive
In a world that's abrasive, yet in complete stasis

At a complete standstill, but my mind's racing
I refuse to move on, but my mind becomes ancient
I'm the farthest thing from patient
Patience, yet nobody alive is truly complacent

This or that, the paradox seems ageless
Everything remains trapped in a certain vagueness
Covered by a mist of what we decide to believe
Condensed water vapour that's enough to deceive

Blocking from view what we refuse to accept
Philosophical views by a conceited adept
Leaving no room for reasonable doubt
See you later. The doorman's finally letting me out..

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.