Saturday, October 24, 2009

Undefeated

Pass me rock like Stockton to Malone
A clone, blessed with the gift to break the 2-3 zone
Ewing high-tops with the high-top fade
Cavalier dagger like an MJ fade

Over Craig Ehlo, did I hurt your ego?
The Hawks ain't nothing I fly higher than an eagle
Pistol Pete range then I post up like Boozer
D like Artest 'cos I fear that I'll lose her

On the fast break. Send it to the hoop
Slam it down fierce to complete the alley oop
Halftime show playing Nas like a hero
Maybe you can win if you take another free throw

...Then retire. Check out my attire
Always stay official like head umpires
Plus the refs. I'm LeBron James living
A champion with the "mic" like Pippen

Then I lay up, hang time so I stay up
Try a little pump fake so you wake up
Stojakovic...on my waist, so hit up the pager
I'm an all-star, emitting light like sabers

Calm your mind down like Jazz in the air
If you care, get a nice stitched jersey over there
Pull behind the back crosses like CP3
Hit the buzzer beater 3, at the end of OT

I'm the opposite of Bradley, never dunk on me
With the finger wag swag like Mutumbo on D
I'm Shaq in the post, y'all a kryptonite nuisance
Forget playing games, yo I'm on my Mark Cuban

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.