Friday, July 16, 2010

Ms.Interpretation

Love. The one and only weakness of a Disney made Hercules. And this narcissistic juggernaut with too much certainty. At first I had no fear, till I ran into my dear, like the bumper of a van. Studied all that I could glean, from what little I could see like a lover of exams. But damn…

Compared to these girls that I’ve come across lately…she has me thinking maybe. Because never did she make me, pledge my allegiance to a singular. Just proud to be there like the parents of a winner. Yet me, I’m nothing but a sinner. Dowsing propane on the fires of hell, and crafting analogies and stories for these liars to tell. But the truth is still amongst them. And quickly it becomes them.


See, I love her…with all my heart. Every muscle, every beat. Every vessel, every ventricle. It doesn’t add up, but for her…I’d learn pi to a thousand some decimals, just to impress her. ‘Cos my life would seem lesser, if my life had less her.
And in her very own words, she designed. The prettiest of pictures. Like popular verses out of scripture, she had my attention.
She said…

That if I took her hand, she would lead me on the path to success. Closer to an angel, but a temptress no less. She’d protect me from the pain that would live inside my chest, if another human being ever put me to the test. And this sudden lack of rest, has me flirting with the most attractive relative of death. Though I fear if I let her hand go, then I’d Van Gogh myself.

So she whispered in my ear…
That I would be her man and that she could be my muse. She’d quote nothing but the truth, so I wouldn’t be a mute. With my voice and my words, she advised that I let myself be heard, and to never let another person estimate my worth. I looked her in her eyes and I asked her.

“Who are you?”
She said “I’m in your heart and your mind.”
“Are you God?”
She said “I don’t know…just reflect and determine what’s inside your soul.”

So I looked up above me to an image of her face with her name underneath it…Miss Interpretation. The partner I’ve been blessed with so I can study what’s around me…so I take her hand in mine and I thank her that she found me.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.