Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ToTheGirlINeverHadTheCourageToLove

I’m sorry.
Sorry that I couldn’t be enough for you.

But I’m happy you’ve found someone.
Someone that wasn’t afraid to love you properly.
And I could just imagine him
Being everything that I wasn’t.
Or could be.

See…
I can picture him being a morning person
Knows what Starbucks tastes like
Gets good grades
And he can do more than just write crappy poetry..
Mainly about you.

I bet he never mumbles.
And tells you everything
Like a VIP pass to the pages of his memories.
I’m sure he wasn’t afraid to tell you what he thought
And he knows just what he wants to be.
I bet he can make you laugh without trying.
Make you smile when you’re sad
And knows just what to say.
I bet he calls you before 11 o’clock
At just the right times.
And never forgets.

I imagine that he’s a perpetual staring contest
Because he can look into your eyes without feeling nervous.
I bet he looks at you like a fading sunrise
Talks to you like a shooting star
And holds you like oxygen in space.

I can tell he wasn’t afraid of falling for you.
Like I was…
I was petrified.
And I bet you love him for everything that I wasn’t.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.