Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IWantThatRealKindOfLove

I want that…
I want that sweet kind of love.
That inspiring kind of love.
I want that romantic kind of love.
That act stupid with each other kind of love
That life changing kind of love.
That…risk it all kind of love.

I want that nobody’s ever felt like this, kind of love.
A straight from the heart kind of love.
That, I would do anything just to make you smile, kind of love.
That, makes me want to wake up early just to make you breakfast, kind of love.
That cook you dinner and give you flowers just because it’s a Tuesday, kind of love.
And give you my jacket when you’re cold, kind of love.
That make every other girl jealous of you, kind of love.
That grow old together and don’t care how different you look I’ll never forget to call you beautiful, kind of love.

That fairytale kind of love.
I want that, Disney movies could be based on us, kind of love.
That, name a star after you, kind of love.
That, slow dance to the symphony of your breathing to the drum beat of my heart, kind of love.
That, I’ll be your diary, kind of love.
That, share every thought so I can get to know like my favourite book, kind of love.
That, no such thing as secrets, kind of love.

I want that, you’re happy you met me, kind of love.
That forget butterflies, there’s pterodactyls in my stomach, kind of love.
That more than words, kind of love.
That tattoo every memory we have together into the walls of my mind, kind of love.
That sunrise, kind of love.
That, reminds me there’s something waking up for, kind of love.

That you make me want to be the very best that no one ever was, Ash Ketchum I choose you, kind of love.
That, I’ll give you the very best of me and never give you any less, kind of love.
That fall apart whenever you walk into the room just to be rebuilt after you smile at me, kind of love.

See, I want that Boy Meets World, Cory and Topanga, meant to be kind of love.
Or even that Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, against all odds, kind of love.
That life lesson, kind of love.
That, if I wasn’t with you then life lessens, kind of love.
That, never question my intentions, kind of love.
And that if you’re not happy I know exactly what to do already, kind of love.
That, make you laugh when you’re mad, kind of love.

I want that, never want to stop talking to you, kind of love.
That I can finish your sentences, kind of love.
But I don’t because I want to hear your voice some more, kind of love.

That one for a lifetime is enough, kind of love.
That show you the best side of men and change your mind about us, kind of love.
I want love…
But a real kind of love.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.