Monday, November 14, 2011

_gossip.

To the girl with the glowstick smile
And the eyes deep enough to stand in. What are you so afraid for?
Why let them desecrate the altar of your walk
for the hollow prayers in between your thighs?
Just to forsake the God you’ve kept closed
from their beautiful blasphemy.
With your own sins echoing in the hallways
Of your insecurities
And the mocking tones birthed from strange lips.

I’ve forgotten your smile…

Formerly fearless woman…
Since when did you care?
And give credibility to their criticisms.
Building monuments 60 sob stories high
With your sorry’s and sigh’s
When none of it was of your fault to begin with.

You have nothing to apologize for.
When human beings think angels
Are strange aliens
And it’s only in your nature to be one. 

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.