Saturday, September 26, 2009

AllIWant

I don't want to be your fairy tale Prince Charming come to life...I don't want to be the one that puts the glass slipper on your foot.

I want to be real.

I don't want to hide behind sentences that I can't say to you in normal conversation.

I want to be honest.

I don't want to sing you a song, rap a verse to you, or read you some ancient sonnet written by John Donne.

I want to talk to you.

I don't want to complicate anything between us by writing words and making up confusing ideas that confess my undying love for you.

I want it to be simple.

Contrary to popular belief, all I want to do is hold your hand. I don't want to marry you, I don't want to live to be a hundred years old by your side and I'm not looking for the chance to have sex...hell, I don't even want to go on a date with you. I just want to hold your hand.

All I want to do is hold your hand while I gaze into your eyes, caressing your hair with my right hand. While my left palm begins to sweat from being in constant contact with yours. Exchanging body heat...symbolizing the connection we're sharing. And there's nothing complex about it.

There's no words being exchanged, or any thinking involved, nor does there have to be. It's just right. And that's all I want.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.