Saturday, September 26, 2009

IMightBeDreaming

Asleep in the clouds, looking down to the ground
Sun on my face as I start to fall down
Falling at a fast clip, straight at the surface
Imagining life in different universes

Then it all fades to gray...
Embracing impermanence I don't know if I should stay
Think no further than today, as I continue my descent
On a one way trip towards merciless cement

Eyes wide shut as I'm passing through the atmosphere
On a nose-dive to the final frontier
The final fantasy, through seven clouds it seems
Then slip right back into my waking dreams.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.