Saturday, September 26, 2009

TheGeneral'sMills

She brightens up my day from morning to midnight..
The perfect parabola that makes my mind ignite..
But we're much more simple than complex arithmetic..
No calculus and vectors, just the time when Cupid hit..

I guess he was on his last route and running low on ammo..
Because that joto shot me with a bullet not an arrow..
Looked up and saw the smoke drifting from the barrel..
Then I started hearing N'Sync Christmas carols..

As I poured myself a bunch of cereal into my bowl..
I start thinking about how she makes me feel whole..
Reading the back of the box as my heart inflates..
Like Frosted Flakes, she makes me feel GRRRRREAAAT..

She always cheers me up and she's good for my heart..
It all comes full circle from the end, to the start..
It's all clear to see, like flavour in Cinnamon Toast Crunch..
She's a knockout like a Mike Tyson punch..

With the innocence of a kid, she has her Trix..
I know she's not half, but she's still the perfect mix..
Wheaties-worthy because she won over my emotions..
Another poem!? That's what you call devotion..

Always after her, like she has my Lucky Charms..
My Cap'n Crunch in person and I've just been disarmed..
Putting U and I together like Alpha Bits..
'Cos we're not together like "disguise" misprints..

She makes me sing out loud like Frosted Mini-Wheats ads..
She has me buzzing like a Honeycombs fad..
There's more to her than simply what meets the eye..
Like Reese's Puffs. I guess I'm just a sweet guy..

Suffering from one hella bad sweet tooth..
That carried over from my youth, now I feel uncouth..
For revealing all of this about myself..
I guess I'll just put these boxes back on the shelf..

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.