Thursday, April 21, 2011

RobotUnicornAttack

I wanna be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony harmony ohhh love (8)

Sometimes I make believe that Robot Unicorns were real
Strategically planning to attack the world
And when they do we will all be spiraling down rainbow cylinders
With closed eyes

But you might be wondering what the hell a Robot Unicorn Attack is.

Urban Dictionary refers to it as:
“The definition of FUN. Chasing your dreams and gliding with dolphins as a robot unicorn jumps with rainbows and smashes through stars”

I refer to it as:
“ The definition of MAN. Chasing your dreams while riding dolphins as a robot unicorn running on rainbows and smashing through stars”

So open your eyes and see
That your closed eyes are the most open they will ever be
So stare into the mirror in the dark
And see your dreams though a kaleidoscope of goals and ambitions
Until their shadows start playing tricks with your eyes
And you lose the mirage you once considered your future

Until it hits you…that your eyes sometimes build lies
An illusion
And you stop chasing runaway dreams

That’s when the unicorns attack
Going for the dreams that we left behind
And we became what we’ve become
And not because we wanted it to be
But because it came to be
So we write apologies in the lining of chain letters
On napkins we mail to ourselves, so we can cry and give up hope
Knowing that no one will pay attention to the mistakes we admitted inside
When it’s easier to ride dolphins and catch rainbows as we reach for the stars
Never give up hope
Even if she’s the baby born on that one night stand with a wet dream
Or that flower growing in a crack in the concrete

Life never comes easy
It comes down harder than gravity
Sometimes you just want to fall on your knees
At all the wrong times
For all the wrong reasons

But you gotta keep going
Coming harder and harder
And never lose your balls

And understand that you need to raid the stars just to radiate the moon
And never let your grandfather clock tell you
“You don’t have enough time”
Because Time can suck my unicorn
And my hourglass has no boundaries
It’s rough childhood sandcastles in zero gravity
Built without the guidance of a pail and a parent

See if there’s a will there’s always a way
And my heart is a dream catcher
So I’m gonna catch my dreams
No matter what
Even if there are robot unicorns or stars blocking my way
Like this one is a couple inches too good
And that one is eating ten pieces of mars
And that one is a monster, floating in the abyss

And my dreams become championship titles
Held so everybody can see
And I defend them gratefully
Like robot unicorns jumping through rainbows
The only thing that will stop me is if I explode
Because my dreams are so wild even dreams can’t dream of such things
BOOM!
Like stars turning into star dust
I become one with the universe

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.