Saturday, September 3, 2011

_lessons.

I’m completely convinced
That every girl I’ve ever fallen for
Has two distinct parts to her.

One part was a handwritten letter from God.
Curves from his most beautiful handwriting
So sweet you would swear
He had honey in his pen.
A linguistic masterpiece
Of every style and genre
But every story was beautiful in its own way.
A symphony in syntax
With punctuations in all the right places
Crossed every T
But lost as soon as I got to their eyes
Signed with a:
ps. I hope you learn something from this about yourself

And the other half was an avid student
That never missed a chance to sit in the front
Of every class taught by Satan.
Knowing exactly what to do
To make me feel alive
Just to kill me a little bit on the inside later.
I swear all of their notes
Were written on the inside of their throats.

If that’s the case then the devil
Is one hell of a teacher
Because he always managed to teach me something too.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.