Sunday, October 4, 2009

MapTheSoul

We started off as perfect strangers…boy meets girl.
Introductions to a date, infatuation into fate; now she’s my whole world.
Heaven sent, she’s God’s gift without a doubt in my mind.
But I can’t help but wonder why our paths just happened to collide.
Destiny, taps me on the back to say hello.
But it was actually her touch and I’ll never let her go
Then she spoke, I never heard a voice so sweet
Her laugh is so amazing so I’ll never let her weep…now…

I’m trying to map the soul of a soulful girl from Seoul, Korea who I wish would be my soul-mate because…I keep getting lost in her eyes and I am in search of the path that would lead me to her mind…and from there I would follow the road to her heart.

Etymology can’t begin to dissect what I could describe about her. What makes her so special that the depths of my affections for her go beyond the distance of time and space in the Milky Way. But I’ll give it a shot anyway.

The back of her head is just the perfect shape, the cuticles on her fingernails are always clean and she has the cutest lisp you can ever imagine. My soul shivers whenever she says words like “soul”, when she tells me to “slow down” and when I - ATCHOO - “God bless you”.
Her fingers bend in the cutest way, she has dimples below the corners of her mouth and the 17th eyelash on the bottom eyelid of her left eye is so beautiful. Her right bicuspid is just a little bit longer than the left but it all fits perfectly when she smiles. When she holds in her laughter, she puts her hand over her mouth until she can’t take it anymore and she just bursts out laughing. And most of all, when she talks…I pay attention.

But then that’s only topographical.

The way I feel for this girl is so deep, it can’t be placed on the map of her soul. It’s three dimensional, and it’s larger than any global sphere of this planet. Even from far she’s gorgeous, a sight to behold…she’s earthbound and angelic, and I don’t need a telescope to wonder in awe. NASA eat your heart out.
But if there was a telescope that let me see into her soul, I’d be sold. Because all I’m doing is trying to map her soul so that I can find my way through the most complex regions of her mind and her heart with the use of a compass I refer to as…her words.

Through conversations and shared thoughts, I can outline the walls around her heart and cross borders towards her feelings. Backpacking through the confines of her being, through the wild terrain of her imagination and the lofty palace she calls her goals and aspirations… I can continue my mission to explore and map the most beautiful part of her essence…her soul.

0 comment(s):

What's really good.

Welcome to the home of Paragraphs from a Polkadotted Purple Panda! Here you will find any work I feel like sharing, which will range from anything art related. One day I might feel like writing a poem (which is most days), then another I might feel like recording a song and putting it up. On this page, you will see poetry, songs, graphic designs, and any other form of art I am capable of, so enjoy the read and be sure to tell me what you think! I'll be doing my best to upload something new every few days by the latest, but be sure to stick around and watch my story unfold.